My most coveted advent calendar this year was Rituals. My love for Rituals is pretty big, and when I heard they released an advent calendar this year, I was already counting down the days until I could get my hands on it. Was it worth it? Let's take a look!
The Ritual Of Advent
The Rituals calendar is huge! It's the biggest calendar I have, it's about 3 times bigger than Benefit for example. The packaging is very pretty, gold and red with 24 doors. Each door contains a (deluxe) sample and a little text written on the inside of the door. The whole calendar breathes the Rituals vibe.
And as we're doing this year, I will list the products below. So spoiler alert!
! SPOILERS! SPOILER ALERT. SPOILER OF CONTENT BELOW. !
What's in the advent calendar?
1) Miracle Mascara (4ml)
2) Voyage En Inde Perfume (10ml)
3) Fortune Oil (20ml)
4) Boutique Line Bath and Shower Gel (30ml)
5) Calming Bed and Body Mist (20ml)
6) Magic Touch Body Cream (10ml)
7) Nail file
8) Hands Free (50ml)
9) Samurai Shower Gel (50ml)
10) Balance Line Soap Bar (25g)
11) Zensational Foaming Shower Gel (50ml)
12) Happy Buddha Shower Gel (50ml)
13) Honey Touch Body Cream(70ml)
14) Deep recovery Night Cream (5ml)
15) Scrub Glove
16) 24H Hydrating Gel Cream (5ml)
17) The Ritual Of Dao Body Cream (70ml)
18) Hammam Hot Scrub (125g)
19) Miracle Scrub (30ml)
20) Active Firming Day Cream (5ml)
21) Essential Anti-Aging Day Cream SPF15 (5ml)
22) Samurai Ice Shower Gel (70ml)
23) Miracle Wipes (10 wipes)
24) Ginko’s Secret (75ml)
Rituals - Advent Calendar 2016 (€49,95)
I am impressed with this calendar! It costs as much as the Benefit calendar but Rituals has 24 presents ánd they're big! There are 8 products that contain over 50ml, I'm definitely not calling that a sample anymore. I also love how the products differ from each other, from mascara to shower gel to make-up wipes to a soap that's not even for sale in store. 2 of the products even came from the Samurai line, which is the one for men. So even my boyfriend was happy with this calendar haha!
Truly a beautiful calendar and I'm hoping Rituals will launch their second one next year!
What do you think about this calendar?